4910 Gann Trail
Raleigh, NC 27613
- Large Single Family Property
- Large Home (4,240 sq. ft.)
- 4 Large Bedrooms
- Bath & Walk In Closets (all bedrooms)
- 5 Baths Total
- 4 Full Baths / 1 Half Bath
- 100% Brick / No Siding
- Master Bedroom (18'4" x 17'8")
- Master Bath With His & Hers Closets
- Family Room (19'4" x 18')
- Kitchen (16'4" x 14'8")
- Dining Room (14' x 13'2")
- Bedroom 2 (14'6" x 13'8")
- Bedroom 3 (14'6" x 13'8")
- Bedroom 4 (14'4" x 14')
- Study (13' 8" x 13')
- 3-Car Garage (32' 8" x 21' 2")
- Covered Porch (View of Trees)
- Year Built: 2012
- County: Wake
- 1st Floor: 10 ft ceilings
- 2nd Floor: 9 ft ceilings
- Double Trey Ceiling in Master Bedroom
- All Main Living Areas with Hardwood Floors Downstairs
- Family Room with Built-ins
- Overlooking Wooded Natural Area
SLIDESHOW . . . CLICK HERE . . . to View SLIDESHOW
CLICK HERE . . . to View Construction Gallery
CLICK HERE . . . to View Floor Plan!
Unique Home . . . To Be Complete November 2012!
Building a custom home is the ultimate lifelong dream for many. The Rohner’s began their careful search for their next home in November 2011. In the process, several neighborhoods were considered and builders interviewed. After careful consideration, The Hamptons at Umstead and Homes by Dickerson were selected.
There is nothing ordinary about The Hamptons at Umstead. Whether an early morning run, a bike ride on the trails, or a hike- you have access to the unbridled beauty of Umstead Park which borders the neighborhood. Many would call this Piedmont North Carolina at its best. Ebenezer Church Road has the feel of being in a rural untouched area- but don’t be deceived. Yes, you are at natures’ back door; yet, access to downtown Raleigh – well it is a mere 15 minutes away (Per MapQuest). The location could not be better. Whether you are going to the RDU International Airport, Rex Hospital, Crabtree Valley Mall, or Research Triangle Park – you are minutes away.
It is easy to imagine a gathering of neighbors and friends at the clubhouse which is scheduled for completion in spring 2013. It will feature a fitness center, swimming pool and recreation area. Two hundred and fifteen lovely homes are scheduled to be built – on lots from 1/3 to nearly one acre. The rolling country side offers lots that back to woods, a stream and even some basement lots.
I hope you enjoy sharing the journey with the Rohner’s as their home is built. It is my honor to be a part of their dream. If you have any family, friends, co-workers or neighbors that you could introduce me to, who may be interested in building their dream home- please call me at 919-810-5380 and we can discuss how I may help them too. You can also email me at PCraig@PeggyCraig.com.